All riders have the opportunity to sell raffle tickets that assist in their fundraising tactics. Riders can help meet their $2.000 minimum by selling raffle tickets. Better yet--combine an email campaign along with selling raffle tickets, and you could easily raise more than $3,500!
Find one or two local event(s), reserve a machine, arrange for raffle tickets and the rest is easy!
Expectations and responsibilities for selling raffle tickets:
- A raffle ticket sales envelope MUST accompany all sold tickets to receive fundraising credit for ticket sales. Every ticket must be accounted for which is the rider's responsibility.
- Payment for raffle tickets can be by check, cash or money order. Checks can be written out to Never Surrender Inc.
- Our goal is to sell all tickets by the dates of the drawings. Please take only as many tickets as you can sell, so that others can participate in this fundraiser, too.
- Lost tickets are NOT an option. You are responsible for all tickets given to you.
- Partial books will not be accepted. Sell the remaining tickets.
- DO NOT transfer tickets with others--let us handle the distribution so we can keep accurate track of the tickets.
To get tickets or to return tickets and funds, contact one of these people:
- Sandy firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-302-1331
- Jim in Proctor email@example.com or 218-590-3863
- Cassie at Duluth Lawn & Sport firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-628-3718
- Doug in the Twin Cities email@example.com or 612-991-3668
- View the online calendar and scheduling tools using the links below to see if a machine is available for your fundraising event
- Please note that the machines are not to be ridden except to unload them from the trailer and return them to the trailer
- Damages occurring to a machine or trailer are the responsibility of the participant reserving the machines
- When submitting funds, please complete the appropriate sales envelope (please print a form from above if you were not given an envelope
- Contact Sandy if you have a question on use of the calendars