|$500 gift card to Fisherman's Corner|
|$250 gift card to Famous Dave's|
All anglers have the opportunity to sell raffle tickets that assist in their fundraising tactics. Anglers can help meet the minimum fundraising total by selling raffle tickets. Better yet--combine an email campaign along with selling raffle tickets, and you could easily raise more than $1,000!
Sell just two books of raffles tickets, and you easily cover your entry fee!
Find one or two local event(s), arrange for raffle tickets and the rest is easy!
Read the guidelines that outline expectations and responsibilities for selling raffle tickets:
- Payment for raffle tickets can be by check, cash or money order. (No credit cards) Checks should be made out to Never Surrender Inc
- An angler should only take as many tickets as he/she can sell. Our goal is to not have unsold tickets by the date of our tournament.
- Lost tickets are NOT an option. You are responsible for all tickets given to you.
- Do your best to sell complete books as we would prefer not to have partial books returned.
- Please DO NOT transfer tickets with others--let us handle the distribution so we can keep accurate track of the tickets.
Use the appropriate sales form when returning raffle tickets to ensure you receive credit for tickets sold.
- Raffle ticket sales form
- Return tickets and funds in a sealed envelope and drop off or mail to Never Surrender Inc, 4894 Miller Trunk Hwy, Hermantown, MN 55811. (This is the same building as Skyline Social & Games.)
Photos can be downloaded to print off and have available to help sell tickets.
NEW IN 2022: Anyone with a ticket stub from this year's raffle can get into our Saturday, June 4th dinner at no cost. Raffle ticket buyers simply need to present the ticket stub for entry.
- Tickets are in books of ten and sell for $20 each
- First place wins either $5,000 cash or a Honda Pioneer 500; 2nd place wins a $500 gift card to Fisherman's Corner and 3rd place wins a $250 Famous Dave's gift card
- The drawing will take place Saturday, June 4, 2022
You can get tickets in the Duluth area at Kolar Toyota. Work with Patty Casey at Kolar Toyota. You can pre-order your tickets from her and pick them up Monday - Friday 8:30 - 3:30 only. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 218-733-0100.
If you are not in the Duluth area, contact Sandy at email@example.com or 218-302-1331.