All anglers have the opportunity to sell raffle tickets that assist in their fundraising tactics. Anglers can help meet the minimum fundraising total by selling raffle tickets. Better yet--combine an email campaign along with selling raffle tickets, and you could easily raise more than $500!
Find one or two local event(s), arrange for raffle tickets and the rest is easy!
Read the guidelines that outline expectations and responsibilities for selling raffle tickets:
- A raffle ticket sales from must accompany all sold tickets to receive fundraising credit for ticket sales
- Payment for raffle tickets can be by check, cash or money order. (No credit cards)
- Checks should be made out to Never Surrender Inc
- An angler should only take as many tickets as he/she can sell. Our goal is to not have unsold tickets by the date of our tournament.
- We ask that you return sold tickets as soon as you can.
- Lost tickets are NOT an option. You are responsible for all tickets given to you.
- Do your best to sell complete books as we would prefer not to have partial books returned.
- Please DO NOT transfer tickets with others--let us handle the distribution so we can keep accurate track of the tickets. If you have an urgent situation, contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-302-1331.
Return tickets and funds to Never Surrender Inc, 4894 Miller Trunk Hwy, Hermantown, MN 55811. (This is the same building as Skyline Social & Games. Ask staff to put your sealed envelope in our mailbox behind the bowling counter.)
Use the appropriate sales form when returning raffle tickets to ensure you receive credit for tickets sold.
Photos can be downloaded to print off and have available to help sell tickets.
Tickets are now available!
- Tickets are in books of ten and sell for $20 each
- First place wins either $5,000 cash or a 2021 Honda Pioneeer 500; 2nd place wins $500 cash and 3rd place wins a $350 Famous Dave's gift card
- The drawing will take place Saturday, June 5, 2021
Please Note: Tickets cannot be mailed to you. A supply is in Duluth and the Twin Cities.
- In Duluth, contact Kim at Kolar Toyota between 10 - 5 Monday - Friday. email@example.com or 218-733-0100
- In the Twin Cities, Contact Sandy to get information on getting tickets in the Twin Cities. Sandy: firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-302-1331
- For those of you in outstate areas, we have options for getting tickets to you. Contact Sandy for more information.